- 1 Minute to read
Recorder & Player Performance Troubleshooting
- 1 Minute to read
To help Panaya Support determine connectivity issues to the Panaya servers, please answer the questions below and follow the steps to provide us with the trace results. When you are complete, share this information with Panaya Support.
Please provide answers to these questions -
- Which specific action in the recorder/player takes a long time?
- What is the corresponding test and project in Panaya?
- What is your exact geographical location?
- Are other users in your organization or location experiencing the same issue? If so, please share this information with other users
- Add the below trace results when contacting Panaya Support -
- Open Command Prompt window (Start > Run > cmd) and run one of the below commands, depending on the URL you use to login to Panaya -
tracert -h 15 emea.panaya.com
tracert -h 15 my.panaya.com
- Save the output to a simple text file and share it with Panaya Support
- Download the tcping.exe file, and -
- Save the tcping.exe file on any directory on the machine where the issue occurs
- Open Command Line window (Start > Run > cmd)
- Use the Command Prompt window to navigate to the folder where the tcping.exe file has been saved
- Use Command Prompt to run the file using the below command, depending on the URL you use to login to Panaya -
tcping -t emea.panaya.com 443
tcping -t my.panaya.com 443
If you are using Proxy, use the same command with the additional flags -
--proxy-server <proxy server IP>
--proxy-port <proxy server port>
For example, if the proxy server is 18.104.22.168, the proxy port is 8081, and the project is hosted on my.panaya.com,
the command you should use would be -
tcping -t --proxy-server 22.214.171.124 --proxy-port 8081 my.panaya.com 443
- Save the output to a simple text file after 20 pings and share it with Panaya Support