- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
You can sort and filter Correction activities while viewing them in List view.
You can then save your personal Custom View to be used across projects.
From within a Project -
- Hover over the Corrections tab and select Corrections
- Follow the instructions below to group filter and sort the information displayed
Drag a column header and drop it in the area above the table to group columns.
Panaya will display the count number for each group of Corrections.
Panaya will only group Corrections that appear on the currently displayed page
To expand or collapse all grouped columns, use the Expand / Collapse button at the top left corner of the list.
Use the View Selection option to change the current view by clicking All Corrections.
This way, you can filter the displayed defects by -
- All Corrections
- Critical Corrections - Displays all High Priority Corrections
- My Open Corrections - Displays all Open Corrections that are assigned to you
- Unassigned Corrections - Displays all Corrections that are not assigned to an Owner
- Corrections Without Unit Tests - Displays all Corrections that are not associated with correspondent Unit Test activities
- To add a new filter, click on the Add Filter button and select the relevant field.
You can use the search box to begin typing the field name.
- Select the values to display. You can multi-select values.
To apply the filter, click Done.
For Dates, you can select relative dates (Today, Yesterday, etc.,) or set fixed dates. For numeric values, determine the range.
For longer, more varied string values, begin typing the string value to display all containing values.
You can change the default Contains rule to Not contains, Empty, or Not Empty.
To remove a filter, click on the × icon
A few Tips
To sort by a specific column, click on the column header. For example, this is how you can sort by activity ID -
Did you know?
You can save your personal Custom View