- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
The User Management Console allows you to create new users and connect or disconnect them from projects. This is also where you can set them as Active / Inactive.
When connecting a user to a project, you can define one or more Roles for each user. Roles are managed in the Roles & Permissions Console.
Change User Details
- Click on the Settings buttonto open up the Settings panel
- Select Users
- Select the By Users view to display all users in a list
Select By Projects to view all projects
- Highlight the user in the list
To locate users - use the search box to search by name or email
You can also use filters to narrow the displayed list
Name & Email Notifications
On the right-hand side of the screen, select the Details tab
This is where you can change the First and Last Name for the user and/or set the user as Active / Inactive
Email notifications can be turned on or off -
- Notify on product updates - Allows the user to receive important updates on Panaya releases and planned maintenance windows
- Notify on activity assignments - Allows users to receive email notifications on task assignments
After making any changes, click on Save Changes
Reset User Password
- On the right-hand side of the screen, select the Details tab
- Click Reset Password and the selected user will receive an email notification with the option to reset the password
Connect to Project
The Connected Projects tab displays the list of projects that the selected user is currently connected to.
- To see additional projects, select the Additional Projects tab (1) and select the project from the list (2)
- Click on Connect Selected (3)
- Save Changes (4)
- To assign Roles to a user (per project), select the project and remove or add Roles as shown below.
To learn how to define Roles & Permissions, click here.
Users which are not assigned any role can still access the project in Read-Only mode.
- Save Changes