- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
The List view allows you to sort, filter, and group Tests.
You can then save your personal Custom View to be used across projects.
- Use the Menu buttonto select a Project
- Hover over the Tests tab and select Tests List
Use the View Selection option to filter the list quickly -
- My Tests (Ready)
This view displays all Tests with "Ready to Tests" Steps assigned to you.
- My Tests (All)
This view displays all Tests with steps assigned to you, regardless of whether steps are ready to test. The view does not display passed tests.
Show all tests activities where all steps are reported as Passed
Show all test activities where at least one step was reported as Failed
- In Progress
Show all test activities where at least one step is in Not Run status
- Not Run
Show all test steps are in not run status
- Not Completed
- In Scope
- Out of Scope
- Reviewed / Not Reviewed
- If Regulatory Complianceis enabled for the project, the following views will also be available -
- Partially Signed
- Not Signed
- Ready to Sign
- Click on the Add Filter button and select the relevant field to add a new filter.
You can use the search box to begin typing the field name.
- Multi-select the values, then click outside of the filter box to apply.
You can select relative dates (Today, Yesterday, etc.) for Date fields or set fixed dates.
For numeric values, determine the range.
For longer, more varied string values, you can select between the following operators - Contains, Not Contains, Empty, or Not empty.
For Contains and Not Contains, begin typing the string value to display all existing values.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header
- Click again to toggle between ascending and descending order
Drag a column header and drop it in the area above the table to group columns.
Panaya will display the count number for each group of Tests.
Panaya will only group Tests that appear on the currently displayed page
To expand or collapse all grouped columns, use the Expand / Collapse button at the top left corner of the list.